Jewellery weighing scale is one of the valuable types of weighing scales available in the market. This scale has to offer the most accurate measurements while weighing. A Jewellery weighing scale is used specifically to weigh very expensive items in carat and gram increments.
These best Jewellery Weighing Scale are a customized form of digital weighing scales that weighs precious metals such as silver, gold, and other gemstones. Common forms of Jewellery scales comprise of compact balances, pocket scales, as well as portable precision balances.
Table of Contents
- Best Jewellery Weighing Scale
- List of highly recommended Jewellery scales
- List of Best Jewellery Weighing Scale
Best Jewellery Weighing Scale
Selecting a good quality Jewellery scale as per your requirements is a daunting task. It requires consideration of a few important factors at the time of buying it. These are size of pan, readability, capacity, etc. It is very important for these scales to provide highly accurate measurements. It should be certified enough to meet your requirements as well.
List of highly recommended Jewellery scales
We are offering you a wide range of Jewellery scales along with their carat measurement. Below are mentioned some of the most recommended types of Jewellery scale products in the market.
#1 Jigva Professional Digital Jewelry Tabletop Weighing Scale
- Product Weight: 2.11 kgs
- Model Number: LST-6-2
- Type of Power Source: battery-powered
- Type of display: These Jewellery scales have a large weighing surface. The bright LED display helps you see the text clearly.
- The accuracy provided: 0. 01g
- Automatic calibration
- Counting function
- Pan size is 0mm
- Full range peeling
- Available unit for conversions is an ounce, carat, grams, and pound.
All four feet of this Jewellery weighing scale are adjustable. With remarkable functions of weight measurement, self- correction, counting, memory, and flawless display, this Jewellery scale is a great addition to your Jewellery store.
This utility product provides the benefits of quick stability, precise weighing, simple and complete operation. This makes it appropriate for quick determination of the quantity and quality of items in industrial, agricultural, commercial, and scientific researches.
#2 Smart Weigh Gem High Precision Digital Milligram Scale
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 9.4 x 3.3 cm ;
- Weight of the product: 118 g
- Power supply: 2 AAA batteries are needed for its operation. These batteries are included in the system itself.
- Product model no.: GEM20
- Material Used: Plastic
It is a small-sized, conveniently designed, and compact machine that has the ability to perform accurate measurements. Some of its distinctive features include portability, a flip-open protective cover that safeguards the weighing platform along with a backlit LCD display pane. All these features make it quite easy to read.
#3 Baijnath Premnath Digital Jewellery Weighing Scale
- Accuracy Provided: 10 milligrams (i.e., 100th part of one gram)
- Long battery backup that goes till four hundred hours in a single set of AA batteries
- Part Number is sf400c
- Use: This machine can be used in labs for high precision weighing for domestic as well as research purpose
All you need is to place the item on this weighing platform. With the simple press of a button, the user will see instant values on the large-sized high contrast LCD based display. With this digital weighing scale, you can quickly and easily measure gems, ingredients, medicine, Jewellery, and many more items with a weight range of up to 500grams.
The smart, slim and intelligently designed digital pocket-based scale is designed to be accurate, strong, user-friendly, and quick. It consumes less power and its stainless-steel construction makes it highly durable.
#4 Digital Jewellery Weighing Scale in Multicolour
- 2 AAA batteries needed
- Item model number is 12345
- Capacity is 200 Gm,
- Divisions: 0.1 Gm
- Display Type: backlit LCD display that makes it convenient to read
This device has got a flip-open lid and intuitive interface that safeguards its smooth, stainless-steel based weighing surface. It is designed to be extremely durable as well as compact for easy portability. Not just you can calculate the weight of any precious metal in small units like g, tl, oz, gn and ct, but also convert between these units instantly without any need to re-measure.
This scale is highly appreciated by jewelers. It is a perfect portable scale, convenient, easy to use, and versatile in nature. It has got a windshield that provides high accuracy that makes it ideal for a Jewelles. This weighing machine is specifically used for weighing of silver and gold ornaments like loose semi-precious stones, gold necklaces, and chains.
#5 Sevia Professional Jewellery Weighing Scale
- Model number: EL-MH200
- Capacity: 0.01 grams to 200g
- Power supply: 1.5V x 2 AAA battery
- Item dimensions: 10 cm x 10 cm x 17 cm;
- Item Weight: 481 g
- Display Type: LCD technology with backlit feature
- Units: g, tl, oz, gn, and ct
- Material: ABS engineering metal and plastic platform
Results are shown on its six digits LCD screen that makes it very convenient to read. This device performs on 1.5volts x 2 AAA batteries, along with an easy to access battery compartment.
Sevia premium weighing scale requires very less space on the desk. Its compact pocket size makes it easy to carry anywhere. Sevia introduces the multifunctional electronic pocket scale that is made to simplify the stones, precious Jewellery, and other valuable items.
List of Best Jewellery Weighing Scale
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How is Jewellery measured?
2) How to find the carat weight of a gemstone?
First, measure the gemstone on a weighing scale whose demarcations are in grams. Then divide the value in grams by 0.2. This will give its weight in carat.
3) Is there any difference between carats and karats?
Carat defines weight, while karat defines purity. For example, 1 carat is usually 0.2 grams. But a karat measures the purity of the metal such as gold or other valuable metals. Softer metals are generally combined with harder metals. For example, softer metal like gold is mixed up with silver and copper to curve out Jewellery. The purity of gold is thus measured by karats, where 24 karats mark the highest purity level. Like this, if you have a ring which is 16 grams gold and 8 grams of silver, then you own a 16 karats ring.
4) How to weigh Jewellery on a weighing scale?
Firstly, make sure that the scale is well calibrated and cleaned. Put the scale to zero. Now format the scale to either of the unit: grams or carats. Then place the Jewellery on the scale after the weight is shown record it.
5) How are Jewellery scales calibrated?
There are two types of calibrations: internal and external. Scales having internal calibrations can be arranged to determine scale adjustment many times a day. This can be done by pressing buttons and changing system configurations. But scales with external calibrations use approved calibration weights for measuring the value. They use those weights on one side of the scale and the Jewellery on the other side. Then the value is adjusted until both sides weigh the same.
6) How to choose a Jewellery scale?
Choosing a Jewellery scale as per your requirement is indeed difficult. You need to consider the following:
- Your intention to use the scale
- The weighing capacity
- The pan size and the readability
7) What are the factors that determine the price of the Jewellery?
- Color: Color of Jewellery has a significant relation with the cultural preference of a place. For example, green Jade has more domination in Eastern Asia over red Jade for a long time.
- Cut or Shape: The shape indicates the craftsmanship and quality. In spite of having bright colors, if the cut is not right, it can dull out the shine of the stone. The precision and size of the cut of the stone make it valuable.
- Clarity: More clarity, greater the value of the stone. It reflects the expertise of the artisan and increases the quality.
- Weight: Alongside all these factors, the weight has an important role in determining the value of the Jewellery. The more the weight, the greater the price.
- Material: lastly, the material determines the price largely; that is whether your Jewellery is made of gold or silver or precious stone.
For a jeweler, having a jewellery machine is immensely important. The selection of the right Jewellery scale that suits your requirements can be tough. Hope the knowledge about Jewellery scales and the features of different kinds of Jewellery scales will help you form the right decision.