Weighing machines in Kitchen are great to have if you are following a diet or if you love to cook. They can help you in quantifying the nutrition or they can help you in measuring the ingredients as per the recipe. However, the scales that are used in the kitchen needs to be highly accurate. For that purpose, it is preferable to buy a digital weighing machine for the kitchen.
If you are planning to buy a weighing scale for your kitchen then you must go through the buying guide below before you make your purchase. Let’s have a look at some of the best Food Weighing Scales.
Table of Contents
- Best Kitchen Weighing Scale
- Best Buy Kitchen Weighing Machine in India 2020
- 1. Generic Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale, Multipurpose
- 2. HealthSense Chef-Mate KS 40 Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
- 3. Ionix Digital Kitchen Scale Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
- 4. Bulfyss Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
- 5. ZAAP EATSMART Kitchen /weighing scale IPX7 Waterproof rated
- 6. RYLAN Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale
- 7. SilverCrest Stylish Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Measurement Scale upto 5 KGs by EzLife
- 8. Simxen Electronic Digital 10 Kg Weight Scale Kitchen Weight
- 9. Equal Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
- 10. Mcp Digital Kitchen Scale
- List of Best Kitchen Weighing Scale
- Buying Guide for Kitchen Weighing Scale
Best Kitchen Weighing Scale
Best Buy Kitchen Weighing Machine in India 2020
So, here is the list.
1. Generic Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale, Multipurpose
The weighing scale is durable and quite user-friendly.
2. HealthSense Chef-Mate KS 40 Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
The unit function enables you to switch between Oz, Grams, ml, and lbs. Another advantage of the weighing scale is that the display of this weighing scale is illuminated with blue backlight. The scale comes with 1 year of warranty. Yet another Best Kitchen Weighing Scale.
3. Ionix Digital Kitchen Scale Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
The display of the weighing scale is also very bright as it is illuminated with a green light. Lastly, the unit function offers measurement in gram, Lbs, Kg,and Oz.
4. Bulfyss Electronic Kitchen Digital Weighing Scale
This weighing scale also comes with 1 year’s warranty.
5. ZAAP EATSMART Kitchen /weighing scale IPX7 Waterproof rated
The weighing scale also uses four sensors to give you an accurate reading. The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty on this weighing scale.
6. RYLAN Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale
This coating also makes it easy to lean and the weighing scale has a purple illuminated screen that displays the font in white color. The weighing scale also has 1-year warranty on it.
7. SilverCrest Stylish Electronic Digital Kitchen Weighing Measurement Scale upto 5 KGs by EzLife
The weighing scale is splash-proof and hence you do not have to worry about any spillage. Another feature of this weighing scale is that it automatically locks the reading once the weight is stable.
8. Simxen Electronic Digital 10 Kg Weight Scale Kitchen Weight
Also, the amazing 2-year warranty makes it a worthy buy for the buyers who were looking forward to buying a long-term weighing scale for their kitchen.
9. Equal Digital Kitchen Weighing Scale
With 25kg of weighing capacity, this is a perfect buy for the buyers looking to buy a kitchen scale for a larger family or big family get-together.
10. Mcp Digital Kitchen Scale
List of Best Kitchen Weighing Scale
Buying Guide for Kitchen Weighing Scale
Size of Platform–While you are choosing a kitchen weighing scale, remember to buy the one with a large weighing platform. This will help you in measuring the weight of the ingredients even when the container or the bowl has a large base. It is one of the most important features that you must look for in a weighing scale.
The capacity of Scale– Capacity of scale is also very important and most of the scale has a standard capacity of 5Kg. If you think that this is not sufficient for you then you can also buy a weighing scale with 10 Kg of capacity.
Unit– Most of the weighing scale would let you measure the quantity of the ingredients in two different units and that certainly works to an advantage while you are referring two different cookbooks that may have the weight of ingredients mentioned in non-standard units,=.
Screen– Opt for a weighing scale that has a good screen. There is no point in buying a scale that has a barely readable screen. Some of the weighing scales also offer backlight illumination.
Compact–The weighing scale in the kitchen should be compact but at the same time, it should have a wide, non-slippery base. This must be taken care of while buying a weighing scale
Water Proof –Now, you can clean most of the weighing scale with a damp cloth but if you are a fan of hygiene then you can buy a weight scale that I waterproof as it can offer you a much better cleaning of the weighing scale.
If you consider these features then you will surely be able to choose the right kitchen scale for yourself. In addition to this, if you are still confused about which scale to purchase then here is a list of kitchen weighing scales that you can consider for your kitchen.
Do’s and Don’ts of Using a Weighing Machine
You should follow a certain number of precautions while using the best food weighing scale in India to get the device’s best use for a long period.
- Avoid airflow
It is important to have all the fans switched off mode while weighing goods on your kitchen scale as it can affect your measurements. The present airflow can increase the weight of the things you are weighing.
- Avoid any exposure to direct sunlight or magnets
- Keep it on a flat surface
Any kind of weighing machine should always be placed on a hard and flat surface. The earth’s gravitational force determines the weight of any good. So, if you keep the machine on a tilted surface, the weight will differ as the center of gravity will be changed then. Furthermore, make sure the machine is not moving or vibrating in its place.
- Do not attempt any repair
- Take extra care for the electric weighing machines
There are weighing scales that run either on electricity or batteries. The electricity operated machines need extra care. You should always switch off the device after every use and keep your children away from it. Roll the wires properly so that they do not tear off or leak current.
Limitations of Weighing Scales
- Weighing limit
The weighing scales come with a very small weighing range capacity. The maximum weighing capacity of these kitchen weighing machines is very low compared to the other types of weighing scales. You can find the most common kitchen weighing scales up to 5 kg of maximum weighing limit. If you exceed the maximum weight capacity, the machine might breakdown. It is better to weigh in small portions of the goods in this case.
- Easily affected by the environment
- Obsession over numbers
Although having these devices can make your life a lot easier and better, but weighing everything you consume or buy should not become your obsession. If you are following a planned diet, then it will help you in every step. But making it a necessity of your life will be a sickening thing to do. It will rather affect your health negatively. So, you must beware of that.
These are some of the best-selling kitchen scale available in the Indian market. You can purchase them from the nearest retailer or you can check out the online retailers for getting a discount that no one can match.